Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

7 is like heaven! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

AHHHH, back into the swing of things! When the alarm went off early this morning, it was actually refreshing (check back with me in a week or so and I'll tell you if I'm still refreshed!). A plan, a schedule, normalcy is really what we all need.

This summer has been a blast, lots of trips, play days, sleeping in and movies but it's over! I'm very grateful that I have all those memories and photos to remember Summer of 2008.
Seven years ago today, I gave birth to Sweetie. She was all we had hoped and dreamed of. As I look back at the years, they have gone by so quickly and today of all days I am dropping her off at the first day of 2nd grade! We are so proud of her growth spiritually, physically and mentally. She, like all children, is a masterpiece in progress. I know that God uses her each day and is preparing her to be a special warrior princess for Him! Happy Birthday Princess!

No comments: