Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged - 4th and 4th

I was tagged by my neighbor Shawn, so here's the rules:

4th and 4th

1. Go to your picture files on your computer

2. Go to the 4th folder

3. Go to the 4th picture in the 4th folder

4. Post it and tell what you remember about that picture.

5. Now you do it!

So this is perfect timing! This photo is of my hunky husband pulling out our first turkey that we had baked for Thanksgiving 2 years ago. By the way, that hunky husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary yesterday. Wow, how times fly! I'm blessed to have such an amazing husband. Even after all these years we are still crazy in love!!

3 comments:

Russell Fam. said...

Congratulations, that's awesome!

Krista said...

I left something for you at my blog. www.fieldsfollies.blogspot.com

Shawn said...

WOW! 11 years! That's amazing! Congratulations! Our 5 years is coming up in a couple weeks, hope we can have as much love in the next 6 as you have!