Monday, December 15, 2008

No More Bunions!

Wow, I have been out of the blogging world for awhile due to my bunion surgeries. Yes, it was extremely painful but in a few weeks I'm going to have some beautiful feet! I had the first surgery in October on the left foot and just had the right foot done 2 weeks ago. Today I went to the Dr. because the bone that he broke wasn't growing back correctly. Well, it still isn't perfect but he said it will be just fine. I guess my foot won't be perfect just pretty!

So all of those days of ugly feet are over, well not yet, the right foot is still swollen and bruised. But soon! So no more jokes about being "Jobey Bunion, queen of the wild frontier." That started back in Jr. High! Soon I'll attach a foot photo but for now I'm going to make you wait!

No comments: