Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Friday!
















It's the 3rd week of school and we are all adjusted to the strict schedule, which actually give Andy and I our alone time at night which is wonderful! Both girls are loving their classes and doing very well. It is hard to fit all of life in at times but we are juggling quite well. Sweetie loves her teacher and is excited about school, YEAH! She is reading every night and I can't believe how well she is doing. I don't remember doing half the things she does in 2nd grade, life is so much more advanced! Cutie now asks if she can go to school each day, she loves taking her snack and playing with her little friends. She is practicing using scissors and I just figured out that I need to get her Lefty scissors, poor thing has been struggling to use Right Man scissors!

We started having a small group in our home on Thursday nights. We have really enjoyed meeting awesome people in our neighborhood. I love having people in my home, I also love keeping the house clean. Now I have an excuse to be neurotically clean! Now I am cleaning for a purpose and not just cleaning to clean!

Today I took Cutie to the Oasis gym for a play date with some other friends. We had a blast! For some reason, I thought that I was a kid and had as much fun as the little ones! Cutie was very timid and wanted me to do everything with her, so I did! The best was jumping off the raised mats into the pit filled with foam squares. I forgot my physics from high school and when Cutie and I jumped off together, my rate of falling was at a much faster rate than hers! As a result, she had her arm yanked down and fell wrong, jamming her earring into her head. OOPS! Sorry! Two rules still stand: "Big kids hurt little kids!" and "Good friends are always there to pull you out of the pit!"

3 comments:

heather rene said...

That looks like alot of fun! Can Tanith and I come play with you guys sometime? Our weekends are usually pretty open...

Jobey said...

Of course! Only if you'll jump in the pit too!

The Johnson Family said...

Hi there! Just checking in on you :) You're blog is so cute! It looks like you had lots of fun at the gym! I'll see you Thursday.
~Megan