Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tea

Click to play Christmas Tea
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Today, my mom took us to a Christmas Tea at the Ritz Carlton. My cousin Meggan had heard about it from a friend and invited us to go with her and her daughter. So we got all dressed up in our Christmas outfits and went to an afternoon tea. Each of us loved it!

While we were driving there, Cutie said, "Mom, I look like a Barbie!" She was referring to her sequence dress, quite impressive to a little girl!

My girls enjoyed being by their older cousin, soaking up every minute with her. We enjoyed little sandwiches, scrumptious desserts and delightful tea, they had my favorite, while peach!

Santa came around so we caught pictures with him. Sweetie hasn't ever believed in Santa (I know future theoropy for her since we never played that game) so she sat their uninterest and Santa commented, "Hi Sweetheart, are you ignoring me?" She didn't give him the time of day! But did take a photo!

To top off the event, my mom bought all of the girls Jeoffery Bears in honor of the Tea Master, Jeoffery who hosted the tea and sang a Christmas song. This is definitely a tradition that I would love to continue and recommend to anyone! Thanks Mommy!

1 comment:

Krista said...

This looks like so much fun! You all look beautiful!
Oh. . and thanks so much for your wonderful words of encouragement. They were so thoughtful and made a world of difference.
Happy New Year!